Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Returning to Malaysia and Singapore

Hello Friends and Pop Yeh Yeh fans!

I'm excited to announce that I'm leaving tomorrow to return to Singapore and Malaysia for nearly three weeks to continue my research on Malay Pop music of the 60s and early 70s!!

It has been four long years since my last visit, and there's so much I want to accomplish during this trip.  I can only hope that everything will work out as well as it did last time around (my last trip was a huge success).

While I'm there, I hope to find lots of good information about the golden era of Malay pop to share with all of you.

Please keep a close eye on this blog for the next couple of weeks and you'll be able to follow my travels.

Each day I will post updates here about the people I meet and places I visit.

terima kasih banyak banyak (thanks very much)

Jumpa Lagi!  (see you soon)

Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment